[How long is the chestnut steamed]_Steaming time_How to steam
Chestnuts are basically delicious, and they are also very rich in nutrition. In normal times, chestnuts are very popular foods. Chestnuts can be eaten as small snacks, and they can also make a lot of delicious small amounts.However, some people like to eat chestnuts that are steamed directly. I do n’t think they add anything. It ‘s original. If you eat steamed chestnuts, how long can you steam them?
How long is the chestnut steamed?
It usually takes 15 to 20 minutes.
Take 500 grams of fresh chestnuts, wash the chestnuts and drain the water.
Cut a knife on the chestnut’s back with a knife, being careful not to cut into your own hands.
Put it in the steamer cage drawer. After the fire is steaming, turn to medium heat for 15 minutes and see the chestnut opening.
How to save cooked chestnuts It is best to consume cooked chestnuts on the same day. If you ca n’t finish the chestnuts, you can spread the chestnuts. Do not store them in closed and airless containers, because cooked chestnuts generally contain moisture and need heat dissipation.If it is bad, it will naturally cause deterioration and mildew. If necessary, you can put it in the refrigerator and reheat it before eating next time. However, repeated heating will definitely affect the taste.
Therefore, it is best to eat cooked chestnuts within a week. If it is too long, it will not taste well and will deteriorate.
In addition, remind everyone that spoiled and moldy chestnuts are inedible, and eating moldy chestnuts can cause poisoning.
How to cook boiled boiled chestnut material: fresh chestnut method 1, prepare a plate of carefully selected fresh chestnuts, use a knife to gently cut a knife in the cone of the chestnut, two knives, three knives, different blades, chestnutCooked cracked shapes are also different.
2. Add more water over the chestnut noodles and cook for about 20 minutes.
Among them, the water must keep the chestnut cooked or not past the chestnut surface, or it is not guaranteed to peel easily, or the texture is not necessarily cracked and beautiful.
Chestnut nectar cooking material: 1 kg chestnut, roasted staff 1 teaspoon, 2 dumplings; honey juice: 750 grams of sugar, water 1.
Method 5 for 1 liter. Peel the chestnuts, boil them in water and boil for about 2 minutes. Remove them and cool them in cold water.
Keep the water dry.
2. In order to prevent boiling and foaming, add roasting staff to 1 liter of water, put the chestnuts in for 15-20 minutes, take out and control the dry water.
3. Crush the dumplings, wrap them in gauze, put in a pot, and add water 1.
5 liters and 2 simmers for 40 minutes, turn off the heat and cool.
4. Remove the chestnut and soak it in water for 20 minutes to remove odors and variegated colors.
Then add in water and simmer, remove.
5. Add all the water used for the honey juice and one-third of the granulated sugar. 4 Add the lid to the pot and cook on the fire.
6. Keep the temperature of 85 ° -90 °. Put the rest of the sugar into the chestnut and stir it for two hours. Cook for about an hour. After the honey juice is wrapped on the chestnut, turn off the heat and let it cool.