[Home made tofu]_Home made tofu_How to make_Method Daquan
Tofu is a common ingredient in life, because the raw material of tofu is soybeans, which are rich in protein and calcium, so nutritional supplements are very good food for the human body.
There are many kinds of home-made tofu, here are a few of them, you might as well learn them.
Crossover Tofu Ingredients: 500g tofu, 2 eggs, 10g of oil, 5g of salt, 5g of chicken essence, 10g of starch, 20g of spring onion, 30g of hot sauce Steps: 1) Prepared hot sauce 2) Cut tofu and cut eggs 3) Put tofuSteam in the pan for 10 minutes until cooked 4) Steamed tofu eggs 5) Steam the tofu soup into the pan and add hot sauce seasoning, etc. 6) Pour on the steamed tofu, and sprinkle with minced onion to serve Miyako tofu Ingredients: 300g of tofu, 50g of peanuts, oil, saltDeep-fried, peeled, dried, ginger minced, shallots cut into sections.
2) Take a clean bowl and pour a tablespoon of soy sauce.
3) Pour one tablespoon of cooking wine.
4) Pour in a little balsamic vinegar (1/2 tablespoon).
5) Pour 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil.
6) Transfer in an appropriate amount of refined salt.
7) Dig a tablespoon of sugar and pour in some water to make a sauce.
8) Cut tofu into small cubes of 1 cm square.
9) Pour vegetable oil into the pot. When the oil is 70% hot, pour into the tofu, slip, and fry on low heat.
10) Wait for the tofu to be slightly golden and then remove it.
11) Leave the base oil in the pan, add peppercorns to stir-fry, and remove the peppercorns.
12) Dig a tablespoon of Shexian bean paste and stir-fry the red oil.
13) Pour ground ginger, spring onion, and fry.
14) Pour in the prepared sauce and stir well.
15) Pour deep-fried diced tofu in control oil and stir well.
16) Pour in the peeled cooked peanuts and stir well.
Pour in water starch and simmer, and collect the juice.
Tomato stewed tofu ingredients: 1 tomato, 500 grams of tofu, 40 grams of green beans, appropriate amount of oil, appropriate amount of salt, 30 grams of tomato sauce, 1 gram of sugar, appropriate amount of water starch, 15 grams of oyster sauce Method: 1) Prepare all ingredients.
2) Boil the green beans for 3 minutes.
3) Tomatoes are fried and peeled.
4) Cut the tofu into small pieces and soak for 10 minutes.
5) Pour oil in a wok and scallion. Pour in tomato and ketchup and stir-fry.
6) Add green beans and continue to stir fry.
7) Add salt and sugar.
8) Then pour tofu and simmer for 5 minutes.
9) Season with oyster sauce.
10) Pour in water starch.
11) Thick soup and turn off the heat.